Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A milestone

So right before our eyes, our little girl is growing less... little. Conversations now go something like this.

Sophie: "I like to pick my nose."
Me: "Picking your nose is yucky."
Sophie: "No mommy. Boogers are yummy."
Me: Sigh...

As the weather has warmed, we've noticed that she's become too tall for the toys from last year - the train, the car, so we graduated to the next step: The Tricycle.

It never occurred to me that pedaling might be an issue, so she's pretty reliant on mom and dad to get around.
From am's picasa

and when we grow weary, we're met with this:
From am's picasa

She has the whole summer to figure it out. But in the meantime, she'll do what works.
From am's picasa

6 comments:

beinmyOWNself said...

SOOO cute (ok, maybe not when she's feasting on boogies, but SO CUTE) that middle pic just twists my heartstrings!

Nikki said...

With faces like that, I don't know how you ever tell that child no. She is so adorable!!

Melissa said...

I dont know how you keep your composure in conversations like that. She just makes me giggle so!

Anne and Leigh said...

Precious!!

Leigh said...

She is so precious!! Lord help the both of you when she starts bringing boys home.

Rae said...

In a couple of weeks she'll be pedaling like a race car driver!

Wonderful!

(Don't you just love spring...)