Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Roy stayed home and handed out candy while Sophie and I ventured out into the neighborhood.We walked around for about an hour or so (little legs travel slow) and when I said, "one more house," Sophie replied, "Yeah, I want to go home and sit on the couch and eat my candy."
This was the first year we ventured off our street for Trick or Treating and boy, I gotta say - I love this Holiday. Neighbors on their front porches, kids commenting on costumes and being polite to a 3-year old Cinderella, and the bustle of activity.

Just now, Sophie popped an M&M in her mouth and said, "This was a great Halloween, Mommy." Yep, it sure was.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

aww, what a beautiful disney princess!

The Pinwheel Princess said...

She is even more precious than I anticipated!
Awwwwwwwww SOPHIE!