Thursday, April 2, 2009

dandelions

Last night Sophie and I walked to the park and we picked our first dandelions of the season. I did most of the picking since she seemed to mostly get just the tops.
From am's picasa

She wanted to go to the park.
From am's picasa

and give them to the moon
From am's picasa

We also found some violets.
From am's picasa

and she ended up giving all of them to the squirrels after they were sufficiently squished from being in my pocket while she played.
From am's picasa

From am's picasa

3 comments:

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

What a precious girl! I don't think I read any updates on what the director at her preschool wants to do about her placement. Are they moving her up a level? Is she staying put, even though she already knows all the answers? Or did you answer this already and I just missed it in a fog of stress and anxiety? LOL

Rae said...

Yea spring! Soon that winter coat will be put away and replaced with a sundress. Ahhh.. won't that be wonderful...

beinmyOWNself said...

How did i miss this? I want a butterfly hoodie just. like. that!!!