Monday, August 29, 2011

Time

I have 3 blog posts nearly written. I have taken pictures, uploaded them to iPhoto, and all I have to do is move them to a folder and upload them to appropriate post.

Oh this month has been fun! A 9 year anniversary and thirty-something birthday! A party with our friends and a trip to the State Fair! Swimming lessons! Kindergarten! A first JV Football game for an 8th grader! All documented in photos.

But this business of living? Of child raising and cleaning and cooking and gardening and sweeping and laundry and working and meal planning and the rare opportunity to sit on the couch and watch TV without a child asking to watch Spongebob or the other who has just learned to hold his arms up and YELL mama!

woo wee.

Blogging is the thing that has suffered. I just can't seem to find the time. I'm thinking I may just put up a mass photo dump - if for no other reason than to please my mom.