Sunday, January 8, 2012

Construction

My blogs have been sparse for two reasons.

1. I have the incorrect impression that if I don't post pictures, I shouldn't post a blog. I need to get over that.

2. In the midst of the holiday season and chasing an active 1 year old (Miller is CRAZY), and planning for my new role as Girl Scout Troop Leader, I've been helping with the finishing stages of our second floor addition. Last summer - and by last summer I mean last LAST summer - Roy cut a hole in our roof and added a little more than 300 sf to our house, including a bathroom. We still have to put down carpet, which we currently can't afford, fix an issue with the closet door, and install the vanity, toilet and surround in the bathroom, but after 18 months we are ALMOST DONE.

I'll take pictures and post them when I get a chance. Thank the freaking lord!

No comments: